How should I care for my lingerie ?
Lingerie is precious and fragile. Whether it is made from lace, tulle or satin, the gentlest way to care for it is by hand washing at a low temperature.
Some models (if stated on the label) can be machine washed. This is why we recommend that you follow the care instructions printed directly on the product labels.
10 tips for machine washing.
- Maximum temperature: 30°C.
- Fasten bras before putting them in the washing machine.
- Wash items inside out.
- Do not mix colours.
- Place items in a laundry net for greater protection in the washing machine drum. Maison Close sells a laundry pouch, which is ideal for your Maison Close lingerie.
- Do not use chlorine or bleach. Use a mild detergent instead.
- To prevent any loss of elasticity, do not machine dry or wring out and avoid soaking for long periods of time.
- Use a gentle spin cycle and dry flat. Avoid dry cleaning.
- Ironing is not recommended, except for certain items.
How should bras be stored?
Bras are still an important but delicate item of clothing. An incorrectly stored cup bra or push-up bra can quickly lose its shape. They will retain their shape for longer if you nest them together.