- Size guide
Embody elegance and sophistication with these Maison Close tuxedo trousers. With a distinctive sense of design and uncompromising attention to detail, this piece is the height of French luxury, making every day a special occasion.
The slim-fitting cigarette-cut trousers are made from unlined wool broadcloth. They feature strips of French Leavers lace adorned with satin piping that flatters the legs, from ankles to hips.
The flat waistband has an offset placket that covers the zip, button and fastening, adding to the impeccable fit. The legendary Maison Close purple is a signature feature on the inside of the waistband.
The trousers have two welt pockets at the back, four ironed creases running the length of the legs and invisible hems for a smooth, neat look.
A Maison Close woven label confirms the authenticity of this piece.
Paired with the Maison Close tuxedo jacket or Maison Close lingerie, these tuxedo trousers can be combined to create a multitude of iconic looks.
- Ref: 561804
- Exterior: 53% Virgin wool - 43% Polyester - 4% Elastane
- Panels: Double-sided satin 100% Polyester
- Leavers lace made in France: 55% Viscose - 45% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Viscose
- Made in Europe
- Comes on a black Maison Close-engraved wooden hanger and in a woven cotton twill cover
- Justine is 1m77 tall and wears size S/4