- Size guide
Mysterious and explosive fragrance with woody and metallic scents. Made in Grasse especially for Maison Close.
Lacquered, screen-printed faceted glass that gives the candle flame a unique colour as it gradually burns down.
After sex candle
Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon
Heart notes: Rhubarb, Cloves
Base notes: Vetiver, Cannabis Sativa
- On first use, let your candle burn for about 2 hours until its entire surface is liquid.
- Extinguish it with a snuffer to avoid any black smoke and to keep the fragrance sweet.
- Regularly trim the wick (the ideal length is 3 to 5mm), and if it starts leaning to one side, centre it gently, when the wax is still molten.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Never move the candle when it's lit or while the wax is still liquid. No skin contact.
- Once the candle has burnt down completely, fill the glass with cold soapy water and let the wax deposits come off on their own then air dry.
- You can now use it for whatever you like and give it a new lease of life as a tealight holder, a bud vase, a pencil pot, a whisky glass, etc.
- Ref.: 560503
- 210 grams
- White plant-based wax
- Burning time: 45 hours
- Glass made in Italy, lacquering and screen printing applied in France, wax produced and candle assembled in Spain
- No return or exchange if packaging has been opened